Thursday, February 23, 2012

Song of the day

I am taking vocal lessons. Yep, that's right. I love them too. :)
 One of the songs my professor asked me to learn this week is "Don't Rain On My Parade" from the musical Funny Girl.
The funny thing is, this song is perfect for how I feel right now. It's not perfect because I am in the 'put it to the man' kind of mood. It is perfect in the 'I am making a lot of good choices right now - so don't try to stop me with your doubt and fear' kind of way (not to be too descriptive or anything ;) ).
The recording below is from the television show "Glee". Lea Michele is singing it. I love the way she switches between her mix and  belt voice almost seamlessly. I hope you enjoy it as much I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment