Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The comeback of the boy band


     I have recently been exposed to a new all boy teenage band called "One Direction."
I was never really a boy band fan. Granted I did ask for a few CDs for gifts and the first concert I ever attended was for The Backstreet Boys. However, I preferred female pop singers and simply had other tastes in music as a teenager.  

Food for thought:
    Could the rising popularity of this new band be the comeback of boy bands? Has the infamous boy band category ever really gone away? Do these kids look as young to you as they do to me?!

Here are some of One Direction's music videos.


My final thought for the evening...they have a good stylist. I like their sweaters and cardigans. It would be great if more guys wore them (this excludes sweater vests...I'm just not a fan).
Q: Do you think boy bands are making a comeback? Do you want them back?

No comments:

Post a Comment