Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another entry to be the first of many. I'm back :)

I'm home from my eighteen month mission. It was the most incredible experience I have had thus far in my life. I was able to be in instrument in the Lord's hands for good EVERYDAY!

How often do we wonder if we are doing what God wants us to do? I personally felt that I did His will everyday. I know that He can still lead my life like that when I am not a missionary. I know that He can lead all of us in that way because He loves us.

I am sad to be home. Sad to not be in Georgia with my family. Sad about the choices important people in my life are making.


On the other hand, I know that God always provides a way. To those that are faithful the blessings always come. Honestly the only blessing I'm interested in right now is the Holy Ghost. I have felt it too. My prayers are being answered in the sense that the comforter is being sent to me. I am slowly becoming humble enough to receive its peace.


Here is a picture that I love. It was painted by Walter Rane. The title is "In Remembrance of Me". It is of the Savior, Jesus Christ, at His last supper with his apostles before His crucifixion.

No comments:

Post a Comment