Last week my cousin Ryan blessed his first baby, a beautiful girl named Maija (pronounced My-ya). After the baby blessing we congregated at my cousin Diane's house for lunch and mingling.
Here are some pictures from that event. The baby in these pictures is not the baby that was blessed, but he is still adorable. His name is Grant. He is about 8 months old.
Mari, Grant, and Alexis(the mother of the day)
A good picture of all the 'young girls' of the group.We're the youngest of the cousin group here at school.
I'm blood with the blond girls, the brunettes are by marriage.
I am very happy they're a part of the family.
It makes my brunette head feel like less of an odd-ball. ;)
One of my dance friends had a birthday party at a very 'sheik' club last week. Needless to say I felt out of place. just kidding. Here are some pictures from the fun evening.
Dear friend Angie
The Folkers at the party. Jess, Steve, Angie, Kyle, Kathy, MissyOver the summer I went on tour to Nauvoo, Illinois with a dance team from school. While we were there the Missouri River, which borders Nauvoo, began to flood. We had the opportunity to help sand bag the edge of the town. It was really fun. I had never built a dike before. I guess I can cross that off my life's check list! The LDS church sent us some volunteer shirts for our efforts. Last week the team members that are still here for school gathered to take a picture in our shirts. Here it is!

*you can click on the pictures for a larger view.
No comments:
Post a Comment